Crystal Lake, Woodstock, Mchenry, Elgin, Huntley, Walworth, Harvard, Barrington
We do our best to schedule patients within 3 days of them requesting an appointment. Please call 815 337 1563.
Also, checkout our Blog on nutrition and it's impact on depression.
Follow and Like us on our Facebook Page to get regularly updated videos of me reviewing the latest information on a variety of neurologic diseases from migraine, back pain, neuropathy, dementia, memory loss, multiple sclerosis, and more. In addition, I will be providing nutritional and fitness information to optimize your overall wellness. All free for patients and nonpatients.
Hello, I'm Dr. Dave', I'm a neurologist in Crystal Lake, IL. I welcome you to learn more about my neurology practice. I see patients from Barrington, Crystal Lake, Mchenry, Huntley, Elgin, Woodstock, Grayslake,and all other surrounding areas. We strive to provide comprehensive, compassionate, and high quality neurologic care for our patients. We welcome you to learn more about our practice and to learn more about neurologic problems and make a decision if we are the right team for your neurologic care.
1. When Possible, we try to use selected natural approaches for treatment instead of medications for treatment of memory loss, migraine, fatigue, neuropathy and pain.
2. Believe 'Food is Medicine' and therefore nutrition is an important part of healing and managing chronic conditions.
3. Maintaining a strong core thru a few key exercises is critical to reducing back pain and improving balance.
4. When Medications are needed, we try to start with the lowest possible dose and only 1 medication at a time to insure tolerance and reduce side effects.
5. Believe that many patients are overmedicated and eliminating medications can often be helpful and reduce side effects.
1. Our Patients rarely wait more than 15 minutes beyond their scheduled appointment to see th Doctor. Your time is valuable like ours, and we pride ourselves on efficiency.
2. We try to see all new patients for diagnostic testing or consultation within 1 week, or even sometimes within the same day.
3. Our staff returns phone calls within the same day unless we are out of the office.
We know that sooner or later we will all be patients, and we strive to take care of our patients with that in mind.